Monday, May 2, 2011

A Couple New Items

I finished these 2 awesome dressers today. Hope you like em'!!!

6 Drawer Bassett Dresser with Gorgeous Textured Top
SOLD

Textured Top
SOLD

Distressed and glazed details
SOLD

Soft White Glazed 9 Drawer Dresser

Details

More Details

Call me if you want one. 801-913-5111

Super Fun and Super Thrifty

So I had an awesome client contact me with an idea that she wanted to do. She needed a large dresser / armoire, and found one for a great price on KSL but it was totally blah. Completely straight lines, dated light oak color, it was boring to say the least. Anyway she bought the dresser, and totally jazzed it up by putting molding on the doors for the armoire portion, and molding around the top, and then she completely rebuilt the bottom and added some awesome feet. She wanted me to paint it the soft white color with very light distressing, and an antique glaze. Let me tell you it turned out awesome, it looks like a totally new piece of furniture. I know she is planning on putting some awesome hardware on it as well. She is going to send me a picture of it completed with the hardware, so I will post that when I get it. For now here it is with out the hardware. LOVE IT!!!
Dresser/Armoire (Not for Sale)

Light Distressing

Awesome Decorative Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment