Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grrrr...

I tried to post a few new items today, but for some reason I can't download the pictures. So I'll just tell you what I have and if you are interested in anything I can text you a picture from my phone, and hopefully I can get them to download in the morning. I just listed a 3 piece black retro dresser set. It has a long 6 drawer dresser with mirror, and a tall 5 drawer dresser. I also listed a 3 drawer black vanity with mirror, and it is super gorgeous. There is a large black distressed roll top desk, and 2 matching black side tables, and a black distressed queen bed, but the bed has already sold. If any of these catch your interested call me and I can text you a picture, otherwise I will attempt to download them again in the morning. So sorry! They are all listed on KSL though with pictures so you can see them there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment