Friday, June 10, 2011

Sorry for the late post... My computer died

Oh gosh... what else can break in my life? Our painting equipment broke, then my little girl had to get stitches, and last night I went to do my post and our computer wouldn't turn on. It is now being fixed, so I had to borrow my mom's computer. I got a few more awesome colored things done, and I am totally lovin the yellow!!! Hope you like them as much as me.

Mustard Yellow 2 Drawer File Cabinet
SOLD

Soft White Buffet
SOLD

Side View
SOLD

Details
SOLD

Soft White 2 Piece Hutch
SOLD

Details
SOLD

Base
SOLD

Soft Whtie 9 Drawer Dresser
SOLD

Details and Hardware
SOLD

Tall Accent Table
SOLD

Details
SOLD

Small Accent Table with Mirror

Table

Mirror

Details

Turquoise End Table

Details

Mustard Yellow Side Table
SOLD

Details
SOLD

Distressed Edges
SOLD

2 Coordinating Accent Chairs (will sell as a set or seperately)
SOLD

Bold Black and Off White Stripe
SOLD

Black and Off White Houndstooth
SOLD



I still have all of these for sale, and I just dropped their prices!
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD



SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. love the turquoise mirror and end table, how much?

    ReplyDelete