Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lots of NEW Stuff!!!

Wow! We got a ton done in the last couple of days. I hope you like it. Let me know if there is anything you want. Also remember to leave your contact info in your comments if you have any questions. If you don't leave your info I can't reply to your questions, and I hate not being able to reply. I appreciate all of the comments and questions! Thanks for visiting!
SOLD
Awesome Retro Accent Chair with Side Table(Turquoise and Green Upholstery)
SOLD
Chair

Side Table
SOLD
Retro Solid Wood Side Table

Red Childs Desk
Sold

Solid Wood White Vanity/Desk with Stool

Details

Upholstery on Stool is a Faux Leather

Fabulous White and Blue Retro Accent Chair with Table

Chair

White Retro Side Table
SOLD
Gorgeous 4 Piece Solid Wood Black Distressed Twin Bedroom Set
SOLD
2 Drawer Nightstand
SOLD
Twin Headboard
SOLD
6 Drawer Dresser with Mirror
SOLD
Details and Distressed Edges

Soft Antique White Solid Oak Side Table

Details
SOLD
Broyhill Buffet (Soft Antique White)
SOLD
Side View
SOLD
Details
SOLD
"Broyhill Stamp"

2 Piece Turquoise Coffee Table and End Table with Marble Tops

Side Table

Details

Coffee Table

SOLD
Traditional 1 Drawer Black Distressed Side Table
SOLD
Distressed Edges

SOLD
7 Piece Soft Antique White Bedroom Set (Dresser/Desk Combo with Chair and Mirror, Lingerie Dresser, 4 Drawer Tall Dresser, and 2 Nightstands)
SOLD
Lingerie Dresser
SOLD
4 Drawer Tall Dresser
SOLd
Dresser/Desk Combo with Chair and Mirror
SOLD
2 Matching Nighstands
SOLD
Gorgeous Details, and Lines
SOLD
Faux Leather on Chair Cushion

PS: The "Unfinished Items "is still a work in progress. I have a ton of unfinished pieces, I just have not found the time to go out to my storage unit to take pictures of all of them. And I rotate through my items really fast. (I'm sure you will notice that pretty much all of the new finished pieces are the ones that I just barely posted on that page). So I have already removed a ton on the pictures, and will add a bunch of new ones in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment