Saturday, August 20, 2011

I'm back from Colorado!

We finished a few more items today, and will hopefully have a bunch to list on Monday. We've been working on a hutch for a client and all I can say is... WHAT A PAIN!!! I have never had a piece of furniture give me so much trouble. Needless to say after many (and I mean MANY) hours of work, we finally got it perfect. Sometimes when you are refinishing a piece of furniture you will have a little issue called "fisheye", and normally it isn't a huge problem, but this time it took a ton of work to get rid of it. But we finally did, and the hutch turned out perfect. I will post the pictures on Monday, but for now here are a few items that I just listed, and an update with the ones that are still available. Let me know if you are interested in anything.

2 Piece Sofa and Side Table Set Black Distressed

Sofa Table

Side Table

Clawfoot Coffee Table with Large Drawer Black Distressed

Distressed Details

Items that are still available

3 Piece Soft White Twin Sized Bedroom Set

White Distressed Accent Table/Bench

7 Piece Two-Toned Butcherblock Dining Table

Black Decorative Mirror

Zebra Print Accent Table

Retro Accent Chair

Soft Antique White Side Table

Check back Monday evening and I should hopefully have a bunch more listings. See you soon!!!













1 comment:

  1. i am very interested in the table and chairs. I will be in draper tomorrow and would love to come and see them in person. i saw you add on KSL and will give you a call.

    ReplyDelete