Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Unfinished Items Updated....

I picked up a few great items today. There are pictures in the unfinished items tab. Check them out! We picked up 2 desks, a dresser and matching side table, 6 chairs to go with the Duncan Phyffe dining table, a small buffet curio, 2 matching side tables, and my hubby is picking up a few other things as well.

Here is a cute red dresser that we finished. Sorry it was a custom order so it isn't for sale. I wish I would have taken a before picture, because this was not the cutest dresser, (Sorry Tamra) but it had lots of sentimental value and that is why she wanted it done. I think it turned out fabulous, and has so much character.



Isn't it so cute! Let me know if you new a quote on any refinish projects. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment