Friday, September 16, 2011

A Few New Listings for the Weekend.

We are working on a bunch of custom orders right now, but we were able to squeeze in a few personal items for listing. It's not much, but I still have a ton of the items from the post below, and better yet I dropped their prices today! Here are the newest listings.
SOLD
3 Piece Solid Wood Two-Toned Twin Bedroom Set
SOLD
4 Drawer Dresser (38Lx18Dx35T)
SOLD
1 Drawer Nightstand (16Wx13Dx26T)
SOLD
Twin Bed (Headboard, Footboard, and Wooden Rails)Stands 41 Tall
SOLD
Wood Tone on Top
SOLD
Solid Wood Black Distressed 4 Drawer Desk (44Lx18Dx30T)
SOLD
Distressed Edges

2 Drawer Black Distressed Side Table (27Wx15Dx22T)

Details

I'm hoping to finish a small curio table tonight so I will post those pictures if I get it finished.

Remember to check the post below, I have lots of stuff still available, and the prices just dropped! Call with any questions 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment