Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Rest of What We Have Been Working On....

Here are the other items that we just completed. Please, please, please remember if you leave a comment on the blog, and would like a reply back, leave your contact info. Whether that is a phone number or email, that way I can contact you and answer any questions you might have. I hate not being able to reply when someone asks me a question. If you would like a more immediate response call or text me, it is pretty rare for me not to answer my phone or texts. Here's my number if you see anything you want 801-913-5111.

2 Piece Two-Toned Solid Wood Dresser Armoire

Details

Details

Base with 3 Large Drawers
SOLD
Two-Toned Solid Maple Dresser
SOLD
Distressed Edges and Details
SOLD
Two-Toned inside as well

SOLD
Broyhill Two-Toned Dresser with Mirror
SOLD
Mirror
SOLD
Dresser Base
SOLD
Dresser Top

Here are the soft white dressers, the tufted bench, and the red accent chair.
SOLD
5 Drawer Tall Ornate Dresser
SOLD
4 Drawer Solid Wood Bassett Dresser

Long Tufted Bench

Red Accent Chair

Call if you see something you like! 801-913-5111 Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment