Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What I wouldn't give for the weather to clear up....

Man this weather has really been slowing us down. We were able to finish a couple of items yesterday, and have a bunch that are almost completed, so hopefully by tomorrow evening I will have a pretty large post to show all of you. Here are the 4 newest ads. Hope you like!
SOLD
2 Piece Dresser Set Soft White (Tall 5 Drawer Dresser, and Nightstand)
SOLD
5 Drawer Dresser
SOLD
Nightstand
SOLD
Details
SOLD
8 Drawer Solid Wood Desk / Vanity
SOLD
Details and Distressed Edges

SOLD
Soft White Entry Table

SOLD
Details, and Drawer
SOLD
Solid Wood Antique Vanity
SOLD
Soft White with an Antique Glaze
SOLD
Details and Glass Knobs
SOLD
Mirror has the original leaded glass

Check the post below because I still have a few of those items available. Thanks 801-913-5111

I'm crossing my fingers that the weather clears up tomorrow, and that I can finish the rest of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment