Monday, November 28, 2011

Update on Available Items...

So we've sold a bunch of the stuff that we had listed so I thought I would update the blog with what we have left. I also relisted them on KSL with updated prices. Here is what we have left. Call me if you see something 801-913-5111.
SOLD
6 Piece French Provincial Dresser Set (460.00)
SOLD
Two-Toned Mission Style Coffee Table (35.00)

Two-Toned Distressed Bassett Brand Dresser with Mirror (165.00)
SOLD
Tall White Distressed Vintage Dresser (140.00)
SOLD
Solid Wood Black Distressed Dresser Set (360.00)

I also just listed this adorable red vintage side table. It is so fun and cute!
(40.00)

Side View

Fun Vintage Lines and Details

PS: I just updated a few items on the unfinished items page. We now have another gorgeous hutch, and another solid wood dresser/armoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment