Friday, December 2, 2011

New Items....

Here are a few new pieces for you. Let me know if you want anything!
SOLD
Solid Wood Soft White Full / Double Sleigh Bed 44 Tall (200.00)
SOLD
Front View

Gorgeous Solid Wood Soft White Hutch 50Wx18Dx80T (300.00)

Side View

Close up of Base

3 Piece Solid Wood Soft White Dresser with Mirror and Nightstand Set (250.00) Long Dresser 64Lx18Dx82T Nightstand 28Wx17Dx26T
This dresser set would match the full sleigh bed listed above. If you purchase the bed and dresser set I will work out a package deal for you.

Close up of Long Dresser

Nightstand

I also have a black 3 piece dresser with mirror and nightstand set that I should hopefully be able to list tomorrow. We weren't able to clearcoat it today, but it is almost completed. I also have a twin solid wood black mission style bed to clearcoat as well, and will list it too. So keep checking back. 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment