Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This weather is KILLING me!!!!

I am so sick of the cloudy days and constant light flurries of snow. It is making my life so difficult, and making us so much slower than we need to be. Luckily we are almost done with all the custom orders that had to be done before Christmas. (we still have another 2 or 3 to complete after Christmas!) So unfortunately I don't have any new ads at the moment, but I do have a couple of cool bedroom sets that I added to the unfinished items page, so check that out if you are in the market for a bedroom set.

I still have all of the beds available from the post below so check them out. And we have a couple of cheap mattress sets that are still in pretty good shape if anyone needs a cheap mattress set. I have a full sized Serta set, and 2 twin sized sets. One twin set is a mattress and bunkerboard, and the other twin set is a mattress and boxspring. They are all older sets, but have been well cared for and all come from clean smoke and pet free homes. They range in price from 30-45.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment