Friday, January 13, 2012

2 New Ads, and a Couple Fabulous Custom Items

SOLD
2 Gorgeous Solid Wood Lexington Brand 5 Drawer Tall Nightstands 27Wx17Dx30T
(150.00 For the Pair)
SOLD
5 Drawers
SOLD
Gorgeous Lines and Details

Gorgeous Solid Wood Rich Buttery Yellow Side Table 24Wx24Dx27T (50.00)

These custom items are not for sale (I would have bought them in a heart beat if my clients would have sold them) I think they turned out fabulous, and I am in love with all the colors!
SOLD
2 Gorgeous Rich Buttery Yellow Side Tables (I adore this color)
SOLD
2 Drawer Buttery Yellow Nightstand
SOLD
Mustard Yellow Distressed Hutch (Love This!)
SOLD
Close Up of the Base
SOLD
Details and Hardware
SOLD
Grey Dresser (I can't tell you how much I love working with unique colors!)
She's putting crystal knobs on this, it will be to die for!


I still have an off white dresser set, a red rocker, and a bright white dresser and mirror set, as well as a red glazed desk and a pale blue swedish desk that we are working on for clients right now. So many fun items. Hopefully we will be able to squeeze a few new ads in with all of these too. Check back in a day or so and we should have some new items. Thanks 801-913-5111

PS: Here are the items from the posts below that we still have available. We dropped their prices too!

SOLD
7 Piece Dining Room Set with Leaf (Now 350.00)
SOLD
Tufted Ottoman (Now 85.00)

Full Size Shabby Chic Bed (35.00)

2 comments:

  1. I am so IN LOVE with that yellow hutch!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too... that yellow hutch is absolutely amazing! I love your work so much and really wish we had a truck so that we could buy something or get the yellow dresser / changing table of my dreams project arranged. For now I am just looking and dreaming, haha. Great work!

    ReplyDelete