Friday, January 6, 2012

Wow...My Followers and Clients are so Fabulous!

I can not thank you enough for all the opportunities you have given me this past year to help you update your furniture. I truly love what I do, and I feel like we do a pretty fantastic job. Thank you so much for all of your support, and compliments. So far 2012 has started of with a huge bang! We have been totally swamped with custom jobs. We are working our hardest to keep things current, and running smoothly. I will have a ton of fun furniture to post about in the upcoming week, so here are a couple more pieces we did today.

2 Piece Black Distressed Solid Wood Dresser with Hutch Top (175.00) 40Wx18Dx80T

Distressed Edges

Details
Sold
Gorgeous Vintage White Queen / Full Bed (100.00) Stands 46 inches tall
SOLD
Details

Check out the post below I just adjusted the prices on the items that I still have available. Thanks for stopping by. See you soon! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment