Friday, March 16, 2012

I just dropped prices!

I have a couple projects I am working in right now, and am hoping to complete them today before the storm comes in. (Cross your fingers) But I did drop the prices on the adds that I still have listed. Oh yeah and I listed this 9 piece dining set today as well.

SOLD
9 Piece Solid Wood Two-Toned Distressed Dining Set with 2 Leaves 650.00
(Pictured with both leaves in can seat up to 10 comfortably) 60Lx42Wx31T Plus Two 18 inch leaves
SOLD
Another Angle
SOLD
Wood Tone on Top
SOLD
Chairs
SOLD
Distressed Edges

New Lower Prices
SOLD
2 Co-Ordinating Solid Wood Black Distressed Twin Headboards Now 100.00 for the set or 60.00 each (They each stand 40 tall)
SOLD
SOLD
Solid Wood Black Distressed Twin Bed Now 60.00
SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Turquoise Accent Table Now 65.00

Check back tonight, I am hoping to finish and list the new ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment