Monday, May 14, 2012

New items in the unfinished items page!

I just posted some pics in the unfinished items page, I will have quite a few other pictures tomorrow once I pick up another large load that I bought today. Here is a list of the items that are not pictured: 2 Desks, 1 long Dresser with 2 Mirrors, 2 Large Hutches, a Huge 2 Piece Armoire/Entertainment Center, a Retro Dresser, a French Provincial Side Table, and there may be a few others that I have forgotten about. I'm working on a bunch of white custom orders right now, so I doubt I will have any fresh ads for the next couple of days, but I dropped the prices on the items I still have, and hopefully we can squeeze in a few items with the custom stuff. PS: We just got the approval for the financing on our building so hopefully we can get all the appraisals and approvals with the city taken care of fast, and be moved in there by late June!!! Cross your fingers for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment