Friday, August 3, 2012

Dining Set Just Listed

We just finished this dining set, and a gorgeous entertainment center. I have a bunch of other items at the workshop that we finished last night so if I can get out there today I will pick them up and get them listed tonight. It has been forever since I did a dining set. I LOVE this one. Hope you do to!

SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Soft White Distressed 7 Piece Dining Set with Leaf $600.00 (66Lx48Wx31T with the leaf out it is 48 in Diameter)


SOLD
Gorgeous Legs


SOLD
Light Distressing on Table Top


SOLD
Gorgeous Chairs


SOLD
Fabulous Backs


SOLD
Distressing


SOLD
Gorgeous Brand New Upholstery



Beautiful Huge Solid Wood 3 Piece Entertainment Center $500.00 (94Lx23Dx80T)


Side View


Brushed Nickel Harware


Light in the top of each tower


Decorative Magnet Board $30.00 (30Lx24W) (Magnets not included)


Decorative Edges


I just dropped some of the prices from the post below. Call if you see anything! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment