Thursday, August 9, 2012

I think I need about 3 more hours each day....

I always have such high hopes each day on what I am going to get finished and accomplished, but no matter how hard I try, I am always a bit short. I was hoping to have all of these listed and posted lastnight, but I was only able to get them picked up. So I had to get the hardware back on them this morning so I could finish and post them. So here they are finally. Hope you like!

SOLD
Gorgeous Soft White 3 Piece Bassett Brand Dresser Set $375.00


SOLD
9 Drawer Dresser (65Lx19Dx31T)


SOLD
2 Matching Nightstands (24Wx16Dx22T)


SOLD
Gorgeous Hardware


SOLD
Details and Hardware


SOLD
Bassett Stamp


SOLD
Awesome Green Desk $150.00 (50Lx20Dx32T)


SOLD
Side View


SOLD
Details


SOLD
Hardware


SOLD
Fabulous Gray and White 9 Drawer Dresser with Mirror $275.00
(73Lx20Dx32T Mirror 29Wx47T) NOW $250.00


SOLD
Close up of Dresser


SOLD
Close up of Mirror


SOLD
Gorgeous White and Crystal Knobs


SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Two-Toned Dining Set with Bench


SOLD
Chair and Two-Toned Bench


SOLD
Antiquing on Chair


I also have a huge Red Antiqued Armoire/Wardrobe but we still have to pick it up from the spray booth. It's huge so it is a load all on it's own. I won't have any new posts until the beginning of next week, we are leaving early tomorrow for a short vaca to Zions. We'll be back and working on Monday so check back Tuesday for new items. 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment