Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lovin' This One!!!

I can't tell you how in LOVE I am with this one! My husband did a fabulous job on it. If I had the space for this one I would be keeping it, but I live in a smaller home that doesn't allow for pieces this huge. Sad, but I am sure one of you will love this just as much.

SOLD (I knew it would get snagged super fast!)
Gorgeous Huge Solid Wood Two-Toned Distressed Buffet/Hutch $700.00 (72Lx21Dx80T)


SOLD
Side View


SOLD
Close up of Base


SOLD
Glass Doors Up Top


SOLD
Details and Distressing


SOLD
Distressing on Backing


SOLD
Wood Tone on Buffet Top


I'll have a TON to post about later tomorrow evening. We have finished a lot, but haven't been able to bring it all home because we've been helping my lil' bro gut and remodel his 1st home. But we plan on bringing it all home tomorrow and getting it ready to post for the weekend. Don't forget to stop by the blog tomorrow.801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment