Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Newest Ads

I have an addiction with beds, I keep changing my own bed out. I think I have changed my bed 7 times in the last 2-3 years. But I think I have finally found the bed that I love. So here's to hoping this one will hit the spot!

SOLD
This is not a bed that we have redone it was our bed and we changed it out again. I think the new one is a keeper!
Gorgeous Heavy Solid Wood Queen Sleigh Bed with Wooden Rails and Cross Supports (Dark Wood Tone) $190.00 Stands 50 Tall


SOLD
Side View


SOLD
Front View


SOLD
Details


SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Vintage Turquoise Distressed Side Table $50.00 (29Wx29Dx23T)


SOLD
Top View


SOLD
Distressed Edges


SOLD
Matching Solid Wood Two-Toned Distressed Dresser and Desk Set $275.00


SOLD
Dresser (32Wx19Dx30T)


SOLD
Desk (50Lx19Dx30T)


SOLD
Distressing


SOLD
Wood Tone on Top


SOLD
Beautiful White Distressed Bookshelf $160.00 (32Wx12Dx68T)


SOLD
Side View


SOLD
Distressing


SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood White Twin Bed with Wooden Rails and Cross Supports $175.00 (Stands 48 Tall)


SOLD
Front View


SOLD
Headboard


SOLD
Footboard


More to come tomorrow! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment