Saturday, March 15, 2014

Unfinished Items Section Updated!!!!

That was a ton of work!!! The unfinished items section is officially updated with all of the new items that we have available to customize. I will be adding new items every Monday, so be sure to check back and see if there is anything that will work for you. Our shop should be up and running by the beginning of April but I have a small amount of hope that maybe it might be by the end of March but we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for being patient with us. I'm planning on starting a new line of items that we are calling our "Cottage Chic Furniture and Decor". These items will be decor that I find, and hand painted decor and furniture redone into the Milk and Chalk Paint Finish. I'll be posting some of those this coming week!

See you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment