Tuesday, September 28, 2010

9 New Items Freshly Listed...

First off, for those of you who are new followers I try to paint on Mondays, and Tuesdays, which means that I will be posting on the blog the newest refinished items on either Mondays or Tuesdays. Of course if the weather does not cooperate then the posts may be later in the week, but I will post the new items as soon as I post them on KSL. So on to the new pieces. I did some painting today, and of course painted the world black again. I really love black furniture, I think it can be really sophisticated and can really freshen up a great old piece of furniture and transform it from shabby 2 chic. I painted 9 new items today (All of them black). Hope you like them as much as I do...

All Items Sold











If you see something you like and want more details, the best way to reach me is to call, 801-913-5111. I don't check my emails or comments enough during the day, and would hate to sell an item that one of you are interested it. And remember I can refinish any custom items for you as well contact me for details. Watch for my button to add to your blogs, I will be adding one soon. Thanks

See you soon,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment