Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dining Sets and a few random items...

Wow, what a crazy couple of days. I have been able to refinish 6 dining room sets, a 3 piece bed room set, and a few other random items. I haven't listed these dining room sets yet, but I will on Monday. As always, if you see something you like, or want me to update your dining room set to look like one of these let me know.
Sold

Sold



Sold

Sold

Sold

Sold


PS: I picked up some awesome pieces that I will post the "Before" pictures on Monday as well. They are to die for!!! I am so excited to show you. If you like them and want them painted a certain color I can do it! See you Monday.

1 comment:

  1. The table that is the third picture from the bottom, I LOVE IT! Is that one going to be for sale and if so how much? If you could email me back at Rae_anne_27@msn.com and let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete