Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Before and Afters on an awesome custom order

I have been so excited to show all of you this awesome custom order I have been working on. She picked out some amazing custom colors, and wanted everything distressed, and glazed. I have finished 3 out of the 4 pieces she brought me, and just couldn't wait anymore, so I just have to post about these ones for now. I am totally in love, and want these for myself. Drum roll please....


Before... (Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the dresser before I started on it)





After!!!!

The vanity we painted the soft white color, then distressed it, and glazed it with a walnut glaze. It is so gorgeous!









The desk is painted a medium grey color, then distressed, and glazed with the same walnut glaze. I think this grey is my new favorite color. I now need to redecorate somewhere in my house just so I can use this color. I am so in love.





The dress is done in a turquoise (More on the green side of turquoise), distressed and then glazed with the walnut glaze as well.





Thanks Allie for letting me refinish these amazing pieces of furniture for you!!! I am so happy with how they turned out. If any of you have any items you want to have refinished let me know. 801-913-5111.

PS: I will be revealing the last piece I did for Allie either this evening or tomorrow morning. Keep an eye out, it is an amazing buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment