Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally some new items for sale....

This weather has been so crappy and cold lately I haven't been able to do anything. I'm not complaining though it has been good to have a short break. I am totally overloaded with dining sets. I think I have 10-12 unfinished dining sets right now, so hopefully I can get some of them finished and listed by this weekend. I did a couple of bedroom sets and desks today. They turned out great. Let me know if you see something you like, or if you have something you want redone. 801-913-5111


Desks / Vanitys
SOLD

SOLD


SOLD

SOLD



2 Piece Distressed Dresser and Desk Set

SOLD


SOLD


SOLD



2 Piece Queen / Full Bedroom Set

SOLD


SOLD


SOLD



4 Piece Two-Toned Distressed Queen Bedroom Set

SOLD


Sold


SOLD


SOLD


SOLD



I also got to do this amazing custom piece of furniture. Can I just say that I am totally jealous, and really want to keep this for myself. It is an old dewey decimal file cabinet. It is so unique and cool. I am so jealous. If I ever find one of these babies, you can bet I will be buying it. It came to me as a blond wood color with bright gold hardware. Obviously outdated. She wanted to have it more sleek and modern style, so we decided on black with brushed nickel hardware. I am in LOVE!!! and I wish I could keep her. Thanks to all of you who have given me the opportunity to transform your SHABBY pieces of furniture into something CHIC.



No comments:

Post a Comment