Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Couple Of More Items...

We finished a 7 piece dining set, 2 turquoise pieces, and an awesome white dresser set with a nightstand.

Gorgeous White Dresser Set with Nightstand
SOLD


3 Drawer Dresser Hutch
SOLD


Corner Desk with Chair, and Mirror
SOLD


Armoire Hutch
SOLD


Nightstand
SOLD


Two-Toned Distressed Turqoise 7 Drawer Desk


Details


Finished on the back as well


Turquoise Distressed Side Table
SOLD


Distressing
SOLD


Gorgeous 7 Piece Dining Set with Inlayed Top
SOLD


Inlayed Top
SOLD


Captains Chair
SOLD


Call me if you want anything or if you have anything you want redone! 801-913-5111

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meggie,

    I bought the white set above and I couldn't be happier with it!! I will continue to check back and see what else I can buy off of you!

    Thanks,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete