Thursday, February 10, 2011

New and Old Items For Sale.... as well as new unfinished bedroom sets

I have a new 5 piece black bedroom set that I just listed, as well as a gorgeous 9 drawer dresser with 2 mirrors and matching queen headboard. I still have the 4 drawer turquoise desk, and a queen black distressed 4 poster bed for sale.

5 Piece Queen Bedroom Set


Bed (Headboard, Footboard, Rails, and Cross Supports)


Dresser with Mirror


2 Two Drawer Nightstands



Gorgeous 9 Drawer Dresser with 2 Matching Mirrors
SOLD

Matching Mirrors
SOLD


Queen Headboard
SOLD


Queen Black Distressed 4 Poster Bed
SOLD


4 Drawer Turquoise Desk
SOLD


SOLD



New unfinished items (Call me if you see an item you want customized)

7 Piece Dining Set


3 Piece Bedroom Set

Matching Dresser


4 Piece Dresser Set


4 Piece Dresser Set (2 matching mirrors attach to the dresser)



Let me know if you see something you want! 801-913-5111 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment