Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Green with Envy!!!

So I had a client drop off a gorgeous bedroom set for me to redo. The instant I saw it I was in LOVE!!! It has some of the most unique and gorgeous details I have ever seen. It was in pretty rough shape with the veneer along the bottom, but my fabulous hubby got right to work on that, and can I say "GREAT JOB BABE"! (I'm so lucky to have such a great guy that supports me in all that I do.) Now back to this beautiful bedroom set, so my client wanted to go for a really glamorous, Marilyn Monroe look. So we decided on a soft white with a dark brown glaze. Fortunately the knobs on this set were to die for. Super unique, and different. So needless to say, once the set was finished I was green with envy. I can think of so many different spots to put this set in my own home. I hope she loves it as much as I do.









I had another couple of projects for clients as well. I did a shabby chic armoire, and a bright white vanity. They both turned out awesome too.
Shabby Chic Armoire



White vanity with stool


Sorry none of these items are for sale, but I do have quite a few projects in the works, so keep coming back!

PS: I do still have this 7 Piece Dining Set available. I just dropped the price to 275.00 Call me if you are interested! 801-913-5111
SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

1 comment: