Thursday, April 21, 2011

What is with this weather???

I am so tired of this windy, wet weather. I have so many awesome pieces I want to finish and show all of you, but I can't get them done. I swear the weather changes every morning. Well here is a girls bedroom set that I have finished, and a few new unfinished items that I will hopefully be able to have done by this weekend. Let me know if you see something you want me to customize for you. 801-913-5111


6 Piece Cream Glazed Girl's Bedroom Set

Dresser with Mirror

Close up of Dresser

Bed (There are 2 Matching Beds Both Twin Sized)

Nightstands (There are 2 of these as well)


Unfinished Items (Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest, hopefully they give you an idea of what I have)

6 Piece Queen/Full Bedroom Set
6 Drawer Dresser with Mirror

Mirror

Tall Dresser

2 Nightstands

Queen / Full Bed


9 Drawer Dresser


2 Piece Hutch (I have 2 hutches like this)



Dining Sets

7 Piece Dining Set with 2 Leaves (It also has 7 matching barstools)


7 Piece Vintage Dining Set with Leaves


7 Piece Antique Dining Set with Butterfly Leaf


7 Piece Mission Style Dining Set with Leaf


9 Piece Solid Oak Dining Set with Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment