Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a couple of new things...

So I have been super busy with a lot of custom jobs. I am working on 3 dining room sets, and some barstools. So I haven't been able to get a ton of stuff done that I can list, but I we did manage to get a new 7 piece butcherblock dining room set, and a set of swivel barstools finished today that are for sale. I think the dining set turned out fabulous. I just love the thick butcherblock top, and the chairs are really pretty as well (Check out the legs on the chairs!). Also check out the post below, I still have a few things available from that post too. Hopefully I can get a few other things done tomorrow.

7 Piece Two-Toned Distressed Butcherblock Top Dining Set

Dark Wood Top on Table Top

Black Distressed Chairs
SOLD
3 Black Distressed Swivel Barstools
SOLD
Distressed Edges

I'll have pictures in the next couple of days of the awesome custom items that I have done. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. how much are you asking for the dining set? toushay73atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete