Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My New Equipment Comes Today!!!!

Oh man, yesterday was quite the day. We went out looking for new equipment since my other set completely died on me, and was unfixable. We had to take the kiddos with us, and of course they were just being kids and running around, so I told my 2 year old twins to get back into the stroller which they did, but my hubby and I had our backs turned for just a second and of course they both stood up in the stroller, and it fell backward. They both fell pretty hard, but one of them smacked her little chin on the cement floor and totally cut it open. Needless to say after 4 1/2 hours in the ER and 20+ stitches later she is all fixed. It was so sad, but it is crazy how quickly they get over it. My new equipment comes today so I should have some fabulous furniture to post about in the next day or so. Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment