Friday, September 9, 2011

New Items for the Weekend!

Sorry that some of the pictures suck. It started to get too dark by the time we had the bedroom set ready, so the pictures aren't very good. I'll take more pictures tomorrow afternoon and repost the good ones. The queen tufted headboard is to DIE for. I keep trying to convince myself that I can't keep it... but oh how I want it. I would have to completely redo my entire room if I kept it. Hope you LIKE!
SOLD
5 Piece Queen/Full Bedroom Set (Black Distressed)
SOLD
Black Distressed 9 Drawer Dresser with Mirror (70Lx20Dx31T with mirror attached it is 84 Tall)
SOLD
Queen/Full Bed with Frame (Stands 48 inches Tall)
SOLD
2 Matching Nightstands (25Wx16Dx23T)
SOLD
Distressed Edges

Queen Tufted Bed with Frame (Stands 63 inches Tall)

Gorgeous Details

Gorgeous Fabric
SOLD
2 Drawer Broyhill Side Table (23Wx16Dx25T)
SOLD
Distressed Edges
SOLD
Broyhill Logo


I still have these items available as well.
SOLD
Armoire Dresser
SOLD
5 Piece Dining Set
SOLD
5 Piece Black Waterfall Style Full Size Bedroom Set
SOLD
2 Piece Twin Bedroom Set
SOLD
4 Drawer Two-Toned Dresser
SOLD
3 Drawer Pale Green Side Table
SOLD
Steamer Truck

Full Size Bed

Cowhide Chair
SOLD
6 Drawer Solid Maple Dresser

Retro Chair

Call me if you see something you want! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment