Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Stuff!!!

Here are the newest items that we just listed on KSL. Let me know if you see something you love! I know there are a few that I would LOVE to keep.

SOLD
Gorgeous Two-Toned 9 Drawer Dresser/Buffet (72Lx19Dx31T)

SOLD
Wood Tone on Top
SOLD
4 Drawer Two-Toned Dresser Solid Wood (30Wx18Dx34T)
SOLD
Wood Tone on Top

Gorgeous Solid Wood 5 Piece Dining Set (60Lx42Wx31T)

Details

Wood Tone on Top

Chairs

SOLD
9 Drawer Soft White Dresser/Buffet (72Lx20Dx32T)
SOLD
Details
SOLd
5 Piece Black Waterfall Style Full/Double Bedroom Set
SOLD
Full Bed (Includes headboard, footboard, rails and cross supports)
Stands 38 Tall
SOLD
Details
SOLD
4 Drawer Dresser (32Wx20Dx44T)
SOLD
Side Table (15Wx19Dx29T)
SOLD
5 Drawer Desk with Matching Stool (46Lx20Dx31T)
SOLD
2 Piece Twin Bedroom Set
SOLD
Twin Bed (Includes Headboard, Footboard, Rails and Cross Supports)
Stands 38 tall
SOLD
Side Table (14Wx19Dx27T)

SOLD
6 Drawer Soft White Lingerie Dresser (22Wx19Dx53T)
SOLD
Side View
SOLD
Details and Knobs

I still have some items from the post below as well, and I just dropped their prices. 801-913-5111

2 comments:

  1. I am just stumbling on this site. I would love to own that 9 drawer dresser. How can I get more information on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janie! She won't reply to blog messages, just text her cell number above! She's a great texter! And does the most amazing work!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete