Friday, March 30, 2012

I am so in LOVE!!!

So we got a bunch of white furniture finished today, and the queen bedroom set we did is STUNNING! If it doesn't sale right away I may have to keep it for myself (I think the hubster may want to kill me if I do. I'd have to redo my bedroom again!) We shall see. So check out these new items, I think you'll probably fall in LOVE too!

6 Piece Solid Wood Queen/Full Bedroom Set 725.00

Tall 6 Drawer Armoire (There are 3 large drawers inside the top portion)
38Wx20Dx60T

Drawers inside top

Queen/Full Bed includes metal frame (Stands 56 Tall)

2 Gorgeous Nightstands (26Wx16Dx24T)

Large 9 Drawer Dresser with Mirror (84Lx21Dx32T Mirror is 38x38)
Close up of base

Drawers behind doors

Close up of vintage hardware
SOLD THE DESK
3 Piece White Broyhill Desk, and Bed Set (240.00)
SOLD
Desk with Zebra Print Chair (42Lx18Dx32T)
SOLD
Close up of Vintage Hardware
SOLD
Zebra Print Upholstery

Solid Wood White Queen / Full Bed Queen or Full Sized Stands 45 Tall 75.00
SOLD
Fabulous Solid Wood Twin Sized Bed 80.00 (Stands 48 Tall)
SOLD
Gorgeous Details
SOLD
Large Solid Wood Rustic Hutch/Curio 325.00 (47Wx18Dx84T)
SOLD
Side Angle
SOOLD
Light Distressing with Rustic Chippy Edges and Spots
SOLD
Nice Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware

Hope you love these as much as we do. Thanks for stopping by! 801-913-5111

1 comment:

  1. Love this hutch bet it made someone real happy :) and crushed some other hearts!

    ReplyDelete