Monday, June 18, 2012

A Few New Items...

Here are the newest ads that I just listed...

Gorgeous Huge Chaise Lounge!!! $200.00 (72Lx40Dx39T)


Back Side


Detailed Woodwork


Gorgeous Legs


Tufted Top


2 Matching Thomasville Bookshelves $250.00 For the Pair or $140.00 Each
(38Wx66Tx24D)


Close Up


Hardware


Thomasville Stamp


SOLD
Adorable Tall Vintage Orange Side Table $40.00 (21Lx15Dx26T)


SOLD
Side View


SOLD
Top View


SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Armoire Dresser


SOLD
Side View


I just dropped the prices on this item as well.

Beautiful Red Distressed Storage Chest NOW $100.00 (50Lx20Dx26T)


Top Opens


Side View


Distressed Edges


Call if you see anything you want. 801-913-5111

Also this is really random, but there was an adorable gal that gave me these awesome outdoor chairs but part of the deal was that once I had them done she got to have 2 of them. I saved the email that I got from her but can not find it anywhere. I can't remember your name and can't find your contact info so if you are reading this and recognize these chairs PLEASE call me so you can come pick them up. Thanks!

6 Solid Wood Folding Outdoor Chairs (If I don't hear back from that adorable gal I mentioned above then I will be listing all 6 of these bad boys in a couple weeks, otherwise if you are interested in 4 of them I can sell 4 of them right now. Call me if you are interested in the 4).


Close Up


Side View


They Recline Too!!!


And Fold Up To Save Space


PS: I posted a few new items in the unfinished items page too! Don't forget to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment