Friday, June 8, 2012

A Few New Ones....

So I have a few new items to list. However I have two different types.... I'm sure you are like "What???". So let me explain. The 1st couple items that I have to list are the normal items ya'll are used to. The other items are some that I hand painted. Gasp!!! I know I never do this because it takes to stinking long, but I absolutely HATE that I can't pump out a ton of furniture right now, so I decided to do some hand painted pieces to at least list while I am waiting for my day at the spray booth each week. I'm not sure how long I am going to produce pieces that are hand painted but I thought I would give it a shot, and at least have some fun colored items to list. Hope you like!
SOLD
2 Broyhill Brand Bookshelves 300.00 For the Pair or 175.00 Each
33Wx21Dx76T

SOLD
Adjustable Shelf Removed

SOLD
Close Up and Side View

SOLD

SOLD
Close up of Base

SOLD
Broyhill Tag

SOLD
Gorgeous Solid Wood Black 3 Piece Coffee and End Table Set 150.00 For the Set

SOLD
Glass Inserts on Top

SOLD
Close Up of Coffee Table 48Lx26Wx18T

SOLD
Close Up of Side Tables 24Wx24Lx22T


SOLD
Solid Wood White Distressed Toy Chest


SOLD
4 Gorgeous Accent Chairs


So these items below are the items that I hand painted. Hope you like!
SOLD
Adorable Yellow Glazed Accent Table 125.00 (The totes are not included but you can get them at IKEA)
45Lx20Dx31T

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
Gorgeous Dovetail Gray 2 Drawer Side Table 45.00
25Wx15Dx25T

SOLD

SOLD


Gorgeous Red Distressed Storage Chest 135.00
50X19X27T


Top Opens (It used to be an old radio cabinet. We gutted it an lined the inside with fabric)





SOLD
Gorgeous Blue Distressed Chest 140.00
65Lx18Dx27T

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
This one also used to be an old radio cabinet!


Call if you see anything you like! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment