Monday, June 4, 2012

I Just Need a Moment to Vent!!!!

Can I just tell all of you how annoying this whole process of trying to get into a building and having a spray booth installed??? There are so many little issues to deal with and take care of. Grrrr!!! Okay sorry I just needed to say that. We have been working out little butts off trying to get all the paperwork and approvals and quotes. It's all still looking good, but the move in date probably won't be until mid July. I can't handle not being able to pump out as much furniture as I am used to. We've had to go and rent a spray booth to use in the meantime and we only have that spray booth 1-2 times per week, so obviously we can't pump it all out like we have been. I have picked up some pretty great pieces to redo (once I can find the time, between the custom orders we have been working on). So unfortunately here are the only pieces I have available right now. Do check out the unfinished items page cause there are some great items on there! SOLD 3 Piece Two-Toned Sauder Brand Executive Office Set 300.00 SOLD Desk 66Lx30Dx31T (I actually have 2 of these desks) SOLD Gorgeous Backside to the Desk!!! SOLD Bookshelf 30Wx13Dx64T SOLD 2 Drawer File Cabinet 16Wx20Dx21T SOLD Black Distressed 7 Drawer Desk SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Black Distressed Drop Leaf Side Table I still have these items available too 40.00 115.00 65.00 75.00 Call if you see anything! 801-913-5111

No comments:

Post a Comment