Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New items for sale...

I have a few items I finished today, and will post a few more tomorrow. Today I have a couple of dressers, a couple of beds, and a few other things.

Sold






Sold (Item Below)


Sold (Item Below)


Sold (Item Below)

Sorry, this one (Above) is sold


Sorry this dresser is now sold




Sorry these above items are sold now




Sorry the above item is sold now

I will be posting a table, more beds, and 4 more dressers tomorrow. For those of you who have already become a follower. E-mail me at shabby2chicdesign@yahoo.com and I will send you an email that is worth 10% off your 1st purchase or refinish project through me. Tell your friends to become followers as well, and I will give them the same deal. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment