Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I can hardly breath I am so in LOVE!!!

Look at this set I just picked up today. I CAN'T wait to refinish this. Just a side note though this gorgeous set may not be for sale. I have a slight feeling that I may have to keep her for myself. Am I selfish... maybe a little, but hey that's the best part of my job.

7 Pieces Total


Dresser with Mirror


Dresser and 2 Nightstands


Full Size Bed (Headboard, Footboard, and Rails)


Check out the details


Look how the footboard wraps around. That made my heart stop.


Isn't that the most beautiful eye candy? I'm totally drooling right now. I'll let you know if I decide to sell this gorgeous set.

3 comments:

  1. YOu could make a killing on it! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Where's waldo? .....behind the mirror, you can only see his fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know if you decide to sell this set - i've got 4 girls, we NEED pretty girly stuff!

    ReplyDelete