Monday, April 11, 2011

New, New, New...

We finished a few things today. Hope you like!

Black Full / Double Sleigh Bed
SOLD


Two-Toned Table (No Chairs)
SOLD

Table Top
SOLD


Black Distressed Solid Wood Antique 3 Piece Full/Double Bedroom Set
SOLD


Bed (Notice that the footboard wraps around the end of the bed)Love it!!!!
SOLD


Cheval 6 Drawer Vanity
SOLD


Distressed Edges
SOLD


6 Drawer Armoire
SOLD


Additional Drawers Inside
SOLD


PS: I bought another great bedroom set. It has 2 matching beds (Headboards, footboards, and rails) a long dresser with mirror, and a tall dresser. It also has 2 matching nightstands, I forgot to take pictures of them Sorry. Let me know if you want it customized. I am planning on refinishing it later this week. Call me if you like it (801-913-5111)



No comments:

Post a Comment