Friday, July 15, 2011

Important Update on the Blog!!!!

So I feel like it is kind of hard for my awesome readers to see all of the great unfinished items that I have available, so I decided an update was due. To make it easier for all of you who are looking for a specific item I created a new "tab" at the top of the blog next to my pricing and other info. It is called "Available Unfinished Items". I will keep it up to date with all of the new unfinished items that I have available. So all you will have to do it take a look at the pictures, and if you see an item that you want to have me customize just call me and we will work out all the details. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to see what I have available, and save you time. Thanks for checking the blog, and as always let me know if there is something I can do for you.

PS: I have not uploaded all the pictures on there yet, I figured I would wait and see what I find for all of you tomorrow, and then post all the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment